Question: If you had five wishes what would you choose?
Aruna Chandrasekar answered on 26 May 2020:
Well, I would wish for:
1. World without borders
2. Absence of cruelty towards all living things (animals, and humans alike)
3. Ability to travel through space without needing a spacesuit
4. Contact with a friendly alien species
5. Meeting god (if they exist)
What about you?
Dimitar Shterionov answered on 26 May 2020:
1. All plastic in the water to be good.
2. All people to be better.
3. All money to be gone (that relates to the second wish so when we don’t have money we will still not be cruel and eager to get more stuff…)
4. To find another planet with life or that sustains life (and maybe travel to there)
5. Have time to do what I want (that last one is for my self a bit and the people around me 😉 )
Aisling Ryan answered on 27 May 2020:
1. That the world revolved more around leisure, downtime and happiness and less around work (more time off to have downtime and spend time with loved ones- I think this pandemic has really shown how crazily face paced the world is!)
2. That all illnesses (mental and physical) had a working treatment/cure (this can be helped by lots of funding for researchers to develop these treatments!)
3. That we had multiple lives – once this one ends you get to experience being a new person with a new culture in a new country etc. (You would get to experience every corner of life and people would certainly be more empathetic and understanding with all of this experience!)
4. That everyone was nice to one another and bullying/hurting/negative comments didn’t exist anymore (Everyone can play their part at this!)
5. That everyone in the world was safe and happy with a roof over their heads and loved ones to share life with 🙂
Roisin Jones answered on 29 May 2020:
Five is a whole lot of wishes and a whole lot of responsibility! I think I would go for the big ones: world peace, an end to hunger, a vaccine for this wretched virus, equality for everyone, and a complete switch to renewable energy!
Fiona Malone answered on 29 May 2020:
5 is a lot!
1. Vaccine for covid 19
2. end world hunger
3. equality for everyone
4. diversity at the top tables
5. reverse the damage we have done to our planet
If you weren’t a scientist, what would you like to be? (2 Comments)
What is your favourite book? (4 Comments)
If you had five wishes what would you choose? (1 Comment)
When you left primary school, what did you think you wanted to be?
Did you ever do a experiment and it didnt work and then how did you make it better or work more (2 Comments)
If you weren't a scientist, what would you like to be? (2 comments)
If you had five wishes what would you choose? (1 comment)
What is your favourite book? (4 comments)
Do you think you are making a impact on our climate with things you do in your everyday lives, if so why and what is it (1 comment)
Did you ever do a experiment and it didnt work and then how did you make it better or work more (2 comments)