Once you have logged in to the site, go your profile, where you will see the option to “CREATE CLASS“. Here you can create your classes and create a registration URL for each class, to send to your students.
The registration process takes just under 10 minutes for students to complete. It asks them their first name and last name, what username they’d like, for a password, an email, and if they’re over 16 years old they have to consent. if they are under 16 years old, you will consent on their behalf.
You need to:
- Log in and go to your dashboard – https://green.imascientist.ie/profile
- Click on CREATE CLASS
- Enter a class name
- Confrim and consent if your students are over or under 16 years old
- Click CONFIRM AND CREATE CLASS
- Copy the URL you create and send it to your students for them to create their accounts.
- Your students should fill in the registration questions
- Students can login and start chatting and asking questions!
Once you have create the registration URLs for your students, you will be able to book a live CHAT, for instructions on using the chat booking system go to How to book a live chat
The CHAT session will start at your booked time on the live CHAT page.
Once registered, students can also use their accounts anytime to send in questions through the ASK section.
The page for your students to register
If you weren't a scientist, what would you like to be? (2 comments)
If you had five wishes what would you choose? (1 comment)
What is your favourite book? (4 comments)
Do you think you are making a impact on our climate with things you do in your everyday lives, if so why and what is it (1 comment)
Did you ever do a experiment and it didnt work and then how did you make it better or work more (2 comments)